How to Order?
1. GATHER YOUR IDEAS. To create your bobblehead, we firstly need to get a clear picture of what you want. Give us a brief description of what you are thinking of making and the quantities you are after.
2. GET A QUOTE. Based on the information provided we’ll then give you a quote for the job.
3. PAY DEPOSIT. If you are happy with the quote and would like to proceed, the next step is to get the prototype made, but before we can start work we need the $75 setup fee/deposit.
There are basically 3 stages in the prototype making process.
4. MAKE THE PROTOTYPE. There are basically 3 stages in the bobblehead making process.
i. Preparation. We require a minimum of 2 quality close-up photos of the subject – front & side. The smile/look in the front-on photo should be exactly how you are wanting it to be replicated on your bobblehead. These photos are all we have to work with, so the better the photos, the better the reproduction. We also details of how you are wanting the pose to be, what they will be wearing, what you want written on the base etc. The more information the better.
ii. Create the Clay Model. The next stage is to create a 3D-clay model of your bobblehead. From this you will get a general idea of the shape, size and proportions the bobblehead will eventually take. We’ll send you images of the clay mold (via email), and ask for your feedback. You can ask for as many changes as you want until you are fully satisfied.
iii. Finish Off. After the clay mold is approved, we then convert it to polyresin, polish it. We’ll again send you images of the colored version and ask for your feedback, making whatever changes as is necessary until you are 100% satisfied with the final result.
NOTE: If ordering a one-off bobblehead this is where your journey ends.
5. MASS PRODUCTION. If you are making a mass production, the next step is to place an order. We’ll the send you an invoice, and will require payment of 25% of the total invoice amount before starting production.
Once production is finished each bobblehead is then inspected, before being placed inside their molded Styrofoam inserts and then safely packed into their individual boxes.
6. PAY INVOICE BALANCE. After production is completed and before we can deliver the balance of the invoice needs to be paid.
7. DELIVERY. Upon final payment, your bobbleheads are ready to be shipped off to their new homes – on time and on budget!
APPROXIMATE LEAD-TIMES (after submission of your photos/concept drawings)
- For a one-off bobblehead it takes between 4-6 weeks.
- For mass production, it can take between 8-12 weeks depending on quantity and complexity.