TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions prior to placing your order. By accepting these you are forming a contract with us and agreeing to them. References to “you” and “your” are to you as an individual or business. References to “us”, “our” and “we” are to Bobbleheads Australia.
- YOUR ORDER:
- Written quotations, online prices and brochure prices are subject to our written confirmation on receipt of the buyer’s order. No contract shall be concluded until such written confirmation is given prior to commencement of manufacture.
- Orders shall be deemed accepted once we have received payment from you.
- All orders will need to be acknowledged by fax or e-mail prior to processing.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT:
- The prototype set-up fee is payable prior to making of bobblehead prototype.
- 25% of the total invoice amount is due with order confirmation. Balance is payable prior to product shipment.
- No payment shall be deemed to be received by us until the funds have been cleared.
- The right is reserved to amend prices without prior notice to cover additional costs of any increases in materials, services, labor, tax or duty which we may incur between confirmation of order and delivery of the order. Wherever possible reasonable notice will be given.
- Minor changes may be made free of charge after the prototype is created. However there may be additional charges if new ideas are introduced or major changes are requested after prototyping has been initiated.
- No changes will be accepted after the order has been put into production.
- INSPECTION AND APPROVALS:
- All designs and samples are subject to the Buyer’s approval (either by email or fax).
- Pre-production samples are available upon request. Buyer must collect the courier charges.
- No cancellation of orders will be accepted unless approved by us.
- No cancellation of orders will be accepted after bobblehead production has commenced.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE.
- We warrant that the goods delivered shall be of good materials and workmanship, free from defects, and shall conform to the specifications, drawings and/or samples approved by you. We also warrant that all goods delivered here-under shall be fit for their intended purpose.
- SHIPMENT & DELIVERY:
- Any dates or times specified by us for delivery of the products are intended to be estimates only and time of delivery shall not be of the essence, and shall not be made of the essence by notice.
- RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY:
Due to the custom, made-to-order nature of our product and the number of hours that goes into their making, all sales and orders are final and there can be NO REFUNDS, NO CANCELLATIONS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE MADE FOR ANY REASON.
- For damaged or defective production pieces, due to poor workmanship or materials we will make replacement pieces for the entire order or return the amount of the total order invoice.
- All claims must be made in writing with pictures of goods no later than 10 working days upon receiving the goods.
- Aforesaid obligations on our part shall not extend to damage caused by the buyer, it’s employees or agents’ wilful damage, negligence, incorrect storage or movement.
NOTE: Each bobbleheads is individually crafted and hand painted by different artisans, and as a consequence of this process there may be slight differences and minor imperfections between bobbleheads.
- SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS:
- All claims for shipping damage must be filed within three days of receipt, including sending digital photographs of the damaged product to us. If damage occurs and a claim is not filed in writing / email to us within the time frame specified, we can not be held accountable.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- We take no responsibility for the infringement of any patent or copyright or registered design or trademark of any third party in the execution of the buyer’s instructions and it is the buyer’s entire responsibility to obtain any necessary licenses or permissions and the buyer hereby agrees to indemnify us against all claims, actions, proceedings, costs and losses out of such an infringement
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- All times given for delivery are estimates only. We shall not be liable for any damages, costs, losses, claims or liabilities, whether direct, indirect or consequential, incurred by you due to any delay in the delivery of the products (even if caused by our negligence).
By placing your order with Bobbleheads Australia you are deemed to have read and accepted the above terms and conditions of business.
If you have any questions relating to such, please call our office or email us at email@example.com